Mobile Consumer Report: Combat showrooming with personalization
Showrooming is a new reality that most retailers and marketers are seeking to understand and address. Research from Vibes 2013 Mobile Consumer Report shows that personalization can help retailers combat showrooming. As the holiday shopping season approaches, this research provides insights about the reality of "showrooming 2.0," where the trend of showrooming is now a mainstream shopping behavior that most shoppers are doing.
Key report findings include:
- • 156% increase in showrooming from 2012
- • 186% year-over-year increase in consumers who make purchases based on in-store text message or QR code scan
- • 89% of consumers want personalization, but only 18% see it frequently from retailers
In this report, you will learn about:
- • The current state of showrooming
- • The explosion of in-store smartphone usage
- • How personalization drives purchases
- • Consumer mobile messaging preferences
- • How to achieve next-level mobile marketing
Click here to see the infographic.