“A true entrepreneur at heart, Alex oversees Vibes’ innovation strategy – always looking for the next great mobile technology brands can leverage to drive deeper customer engagement and untapped revenue opportunities.”
Co-Founder & CIO
Alex has long been recognized as one of mobile marketing’s original pioneers, working tirelessly to educate marketers on the value of mobile as a viable discipline. Alex has dedicated himself to uncovering the true value of mobile, establishing ROI modeling best practices used by some of the world’s leading retail brands. A true entrepreneur at heart, Alex oversees Vibes’ innovation strategy – always looking for the next great mobile technology brands can leverage to drive deeper customer engagement and untapped revenue opportunities. Alex has received numerous accolades, including Red Herring’s Top 25 Tech Rebels, Crain’s Chicago Business “40 Under 40” and indication into the Chicago Area Entrepreneurship Hall of Fame in 2009.
Alex holds a Bachelor of Science in Economics degree from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Outside of the office, Alex loves to barbecue and is a dedicated, 24/7/365 Chicago biker. He can also be found giving back to Chicago’s startup community, serving as a board member for Junior Achievement Chicago and a mentor at 1871 and the Founder’s Institute. What he loves most about mobile is the fact that it is changing everything about marketing and the way people interact with one another.
- MOBILE MARKETER: Mobile offers and loyalty programs deserve a second look (Feb. 08, 2016)
- ENTREPRENEUR: 3 Ways to Grab an Early Piece of the $500 Billion Opportunity in Mobile Marketing (Feb. 26, 2015)
- VENTURE BEAT: How to capitalize on the $500 billion opportunity in mobile marketing (Feb. 8, 2015)
- MARKETING LAND: Can I Use The Mobile Wallet To Counter App Fatigue?: Real Questions From Real Marketers (Dec. 3, 2014)
- MARKETING LAND: Passbook & Apple Pay: What’s next and how marketers can (and must) capitalize (Sept. 16, 2014)
- ENTREPRENEUR: Why you must message customers as thoughtfully as you do friends (Aug. 28, 2014)
- MARKETING LAND: Marketers: Ditch the plastic loyalty cards (Aug. 19, 2014)
- MARKETING LAND: Mobile wallet opportunities for marketers (July 22, 2014)