According to the recently released report from Forrester Research, Inc. entitled “The Future of Mobile Wallets Lies Beyond Payments” the mobile wallet shift is coming.
Well over 50% of adult smartphone users want to store their loyalty program points, rewards, coupons, offers and more in their mobile wallets. This demonstrates the incredible value mobile wallets like Apple’s Passbook & Google Wallet offer beyond payments.
In this webinar, lead mobile marketing analyst Thomas Husson, from guest Forrester Research, Inc., will share key highlights from the report.
- 41% of marketers plan to use digital mobile wallets in the next year, up from 14% in 2014 – a 193% increase.
- Mobile wallets are much more than just payment tools.
- Mobile wallets enable brands to reach out to all customers beyond apps.
Matt Stringer, EVP Marketing, The Men’s Wearhouse will explain how his team is delivering 10X in-store redemption by activating emails with Passbook & Google Wallet – and expects to see 7-figure results in 2015 with mobile wallet marketing. As one of the first retailers to start using Passbook in early 2013, Matt will share what works and what doesn’t based on learnings from over 50 mobile wallet-activated email campaigns.
Jack Philbin, co-founder and CEO of Vibes and Global Vice Chairman of the Mobile Marketing Association, will share mobile wallet best practices and case studies.
Vibes has run more than 400 mobile wallet campaigns for 20+ retailers. Attend this free webinar to learn how you can deliver eight-figure sales results using Apple’s Passbook & Google Wallet.
- Thomas Husson, Vice President, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research, Inc.
- Matt Stringer, EVP, Marketing, The Men’s Wearhouse
- Jack Philbin, CEO and co-founder, Vibes and Global Vice Chair, Mobile Marketing Association