Vibes Acceptable Use Policy
Last Update: 3/29/2023
The intent of this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) is to provide information on Acceptable Use and promote a positive end-user experience with the Vibes Platform.
Program Use. Customer is responsible for complying with program use requirements such as:
• Display clear and accurate calls-to-action
• Give consumers sufficient control of the messages they receive
• Send opt-in confirmation messages
• Acknowledge and honor consumer opt-out requests
• Shared Codes
Program Content. Customers are responsible for their message content. All message content should:
• Avoid any messages that are fraudulent or misleading, malicious, SPAM, depict or endorse violence or illegal drugs; and/or include any inappropriate content, profanity, or hate speech; and,
• Comply with Wireless Provider requirements to determine if use or content is explicitly prohibited or has additional requirements, e.g., SHAFT (sex, hate, alcohol, firearms, or tobacco), gambling, sweepstakes and contests, political and/or charitable donation programs.
The examples described in this AUP are not exhaustive. Customer is responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, carrier requirements, mobile application developer data protection policies and guidelines, best practices, and other rules, regulations, and requirements of the country of origin, the country of transit, or any applicable country or jurisdiction. Any concerns or questions regarding Acceptable Use may be brought to the immediate attention of the Customer Care team.